My little sister Camille came home from serving in the Illinois Chicago North mission today – hooray!! She flew to Oregon, but had a layover in Salt Lake so David, Nate, Bennett and I snuck up to see her. We originally had an hour & 26 minutes, but her flight in from Chicago was almost an hour late, and we were very worried she wouldn’t have time to come out and say hi. Lucky for us she did :) We had about 10 minutes with her before she had to go back through security, but it was great to see her! We’re excited to get to spend more time with her over Christmas and in January when she goes back to BYU. Here are some pictures from this morning:
The welcoming committee
Here she comes!
The twins back together again…and Bennett didn’t know what to think of his aunt
and she’s off again. We were given very strict instructions from my mom to make sure she made it onto her flight to Oregon, and were worried for a second when the power went out right before she went through the xrays and metal detectors. Fortunately it came back on after about a minute. Can’t wait to see you again Cam!
3 comments:
I can't believe she's home already! Craziness. She looks so mature!
Hey Becky! Thanks for greeting me in Salt Lake! That was the best! I'm so glad you all still came even though I was bit late :) Can't wait to see you sooon!!!
yay! Welcome home Camille!
Post a Comment