Apparently, Bennett likes to play with it more than drink it. We’re trying to get him to drink out of a sippy cup, and I took out the valve thing so he wouldn’t have to suck too hard. I had gotten him to drink a little bit, then he started pushing the cup away so I gave him a little snack and went to get my lunch ready. When I turned back around, this is what I found – milk all over his high chair, hands, arms, face, hair, the wall, and the floor. I was on the phone with Nate at the time and could hardly tell him what happened i was laughing so hard.
5 comments:
Hmmmmm. Looks like you better put the thing back in that makes it harder to get the milk out!
Great pictures Becky! Davis kept pointing at Bennett and saying "milk face." We loved the birthday pictures too. Wish we could have been there.
that is hilarious! i can't believe how long his hair is. he is just darling (in the most masculine way)
That was hilarious. thanks for sharing the photos. He is quite a character. Looks like he had a very fun party. Can't believe he is one.
that is classic! what a funny boy! it's amazing how fast little ones can get everything, and I mean everything, dirty!
Post a Comment